Travis Newbold






It was a fun summer!
Ronin had a post pikes peak party with mini bike racing. Need I say it was awesome. I am getting my teeth cut on the tarmac racing. I think I finished out the season 3rd in the Super Twins GTU class in our MRA series. I think I will continue on with some road racing next year if I can put together a sponsorship program. It is still hard being at the tarmac track without our beloved Hot Carl but I like to cary on his memory by going as fast as fucking possible. Pikes peak race committee sent me a letter the other day banning me from further competing on the hill after some stuff I told the local paper when asked about the competence of the race officials. Fuck em. It was a fun 8 years but I am ready to focus my effort elsewhere. Hopefully some proper road racing.
And as always flattracking is a great way to have fun. I had a blast in Kansas last month racing the I-70 county fair series. This year I gave try to the brakeless class on a scary old brit bike. I am looking forward to representing Sideburn at the Hooligan class in Vegas. I am told I will be piloting a RSD bike...
Happy Trails!
Newbold