Garrett Brittenham






Hey FTWCO! Been a bit. Sorry about that. I was starting to notice that all the pics I’d been sending you were looking kinda the same, so I’ve been looking for some “different” ones. Luckily, Liz Horton (Instagram: https://instagram.com/deathroddixie/) Snagged a few at a practice day awhile back. Gonna bombard ya with a few, so you can pick & choose.

Race reports? Lessee… Did a short track on 7/18. A bit of an off night for me. Finished toward the back of the Sportsman class, and only managed a 3rd place in 40+. Struggled with gearing all night.

At the beginning of August, My boy and I did the I-70 series in Kansas. I landed on the podium in Dodge City and Colby, 3rd place. Newbold had my number. I really struggled with the long track at Stockton, and ended up 4th and 5th for the 2 races there. On a positive note, my boy won the series in the 85cc class with 3 wins and a 3rd. Got to meet Jordan Baber! Great guy and fast!

This past weekend was back at the short track. I scratched out of Sportsman, but holeshotted 40+ and led the whole race. Felt good to get a win again.

Anyway, here’s the pics.  First 4 by Liz Horton: