Anthony Brown


http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/2015/april/dtra-round-1-tom-neave-clinches-victory-in-epic-final/


Hey Guys

FTWCO rider #47 checking in after round one of the DTRA National champs in Leicester UK.
I am competeing this year on my buddies 750 triumph imported from the US of A along side organsing the series and riding a 450 honda at the back of the Pro class.
Anyway we had the best DTRA meeting to date to sun was shining and we had a record entry.
I didnt bother with practice on the Triumph as it was wet and I didnt want to get it dirty. So i used the first heat as practice. Anyways i could find the rear brake pedal so i rode brakeless for a 2nd place.
I managed a win in the final and got home before midnight so all good. I want to thank Wilky for the loan of the bike for the 2015 season, FTWCO for the great gear and all my racing buddies who support the DTRA and my dream of having fun on Dirt Tracks without having to fly to the states.

See you at Dirtquake USA????