Tim Neave

We raced at King's Lynn last night for round 4 of the British flat track championship. We had Guy Martin come down with us for his first ever flat track race, we've been training a lot with him on our practice track, he won in the restricted class.

We had trouble with the bike unfortunately, it's gradually deteriorated over the last couple of rounds, and now it's got to a point where we need to look into it, it feels flat and down on power, no good!
I had two 2nds and a win in my heat races, giving my 3rd pick on the front row for the main event.
I didn't make the best if starts, and was 4th into turn 1, I was passed onto the back straight away, I held 5th place for the remainder of the 12 lap final, and the guys in front gradually got away! A very disappointing night for me, I know I had the speed, I feel the bike let me down. I'm now down to 3rd in the championship, 4pts behind 2nd.
We'll get the bike sorted and ready for rd 5, 9th august at amman valley, s wales.

On the upside, this morning I got to ride flat track at our practice track with world famous road racers, Ron and Leon Haslam and Sam Lowes, awesome opportunity to ride with such class riders.

I'm racing at Rockingham next weekend on the road race scene, I've not been to the track before, so I'm looking forward to it! If you would like a ticket, please let me know!

Kind regards,

Tim